(1)Dimensions: 168 * 42 * 92mm
1.Large LCD display
2.Support light control and time control
3.Dual USB 5V 3A output（5V/1.5A each）
4.System voltage 12V/24V automatic identification
5.Intelligent PWM charging mode
6.Battery reverse discharge protection
7.Battery overvoltage protection
8.Battery undervoltage protection
9.Dual bottom design, easy to setup
(1)Rated charging current:30A
(2)Rated load current:30A
(3)Working voltage:12V/24V auto
(4)Float charging voltage:13.8V/27.6V（Adjustable）
(5)Undervoltage protection:10.7V/21.4V (Adjustable)
(6)Over voltage protection:16.5V/33V
(7)Low voltage recovery:12.6V/25.2V (Adjustable)
(8)Solar panel voltage:≤50V
(10)USB Output:5V/1.5A each
(13)Short circuit or overload (1.25 times rated current in 60 second or short circuit): battery icon flashes, regularly try to restore automatically
(14)Charge Mode: 3 kinds of charge control (directly charge, boost charge, floating charge)
(15)Temperature Compensation: -4mV/Cell/°C
(16)Installation line number: ≤5# AWG(6mm2)
(17)Operating temperature -35 ℃ -60 ℃
(18)Storage temperature -40 ℃ -70 ℃
1. This controller is for 12V/24V. When installing for the first time, please make sure the battery has sufficient voltage so that the controller can recognize the normal battery type.
2. Install the controller to the battery as close as possible to avoid voltage dropping caused by over long wires and affect normal voltage judgment.
3. This controller is only applicable to various lead-acid batteries.Do not use other batteries (including lithium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, etc.).
4. This controller can only use the photovoltaic panel as a charging source. Do not use a DC or other power source as a charging source.
5. The controller will heat up when it is running. Please be careful to install the controller on a flat, well-ventilated place.