1. Industrial-grade main control chip, 16-level AD sampling accuracy. Temperature, charging current and discharging current are accurately displayed in real time, and the power generation is clear at a glance.
2. MPPT auto-focusing technology tracks charging, with high charging efficiency, detection during charging, and two-way focusing tracking.
3. Large LCD display with adjustable charging and discharging parameters. The ultra-wide charging and discharging parameters can be adjusted, so long as the characteristics of the battery and its corresponding charging parameters are known， it can be used to charge any battery, and the output is turned off. Minutes and hours can be adjusted, so it is more convenient.
4. Complete 3 – stage charge management to effectively protect the battery and make the battery more durable.
5. Built – in overheat, overcurrent, short circuit and reverse connection protection. When the fault is eliminated, the controller itself automatically resumes operation without damaging the controller.
6. Double MOS tube anti-reflux circuit, high-power charging mode, ultra-low calorific value.
7. Humanized design: 3A ( 5521 ) DC charging interface is provided at the lower left side of the front of the controller, and 3A ( 5521 ) DC output interface is provided at the lower right side of the front of the controller to allow direct connection to the bulb.
Uses: Suitable for solar green light, solar light box advertising board, solar insecticide lamp, residential solar power generation system, marine solar power generation system, outdoor survival solar power generation system, etc.
Menu key: switch parameter display interface and settings
Upturn: press this key once to add a level to the corresponding parameter
Down: press this button once to decrease the corresponding parameter down one level
1. Connect the positive and negative poles of the battery to the controller as shown, and the controller will automatically detect the battery voltage.
2. Connect the positive and negative poles of the load to the controller as shown in the figure, and be careful not to connect them back.
3. Connect the solar panel to the controller as shown
1. Press the menu key in the main interface, select the interface to adjust the corresponding parameters and set the working state of the equipment.
2. Working mode of load, COT manual mode load output, AUTO automatic light control mode. 00: 58 Set the output time after no sunlight.
3. Set the real time working status: D 13.1 V the battery voltage value display, D 29.1 ℃ temperature display, D2.1A solar charging current display, large current charging arrow flows fast, and vice versa. The d0.0a output load current dispaly, the large current discharge arrow flows fast and vice versa.
Make sure the battery has enough voltage so that the controller can identify the battery before the first installation.
The solar controller is only suitable for lead-acid batteries, such as open type, AGM, gel, etc.
Not suitable for Ni – MH batteries, Li – ion batteries or other batteries.
1 *Solar charging controller
1 *Packing box